Monday, February 7, 2011

Debian 6.0 Squeeze - STABLE!!!!

v0.1

I have to mark this event.  While everyone was looking at Christmas or New year or some other significant day, who knew that it would be the Superbowl that influenced the Debian Organisation.

A new Stable Debian may only be declared once every couple of years, but the advances are huge between each release.  If you want meat in your computing experience, then Debian gives you the the highest quality aged, tender experience.

Whilst I'm short on detail for this post, I just have to mark the event, it is THAT important.

(of course, no-one listens to me ....  )


Ahhh yes, I remember now .... a night at "The Truck" .... the other guy I went with - I warned him - don't drink the draught Kirin .... only buy the bottles ...... "bullshit" said he ..

Next evening .. " Ooooohhhhh ... I should have listened to you mate!!!"

For those darting to google ... search on "the truck" Narita  ..... sadly, so I'm told, that high-class establishment no-longer exists .. 


Sigh ...


.. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment